Tuesday 7 October 2008

How it works

I am currently day trading the FTSE 100 index using a Spread Betting Site. I only trade the first hour of the day as I have proper job that demands my attention post 9am chizz chizz.

After many false starts I am now starting to understand why I am successful and why I fail when trading.

I will share my experiences on this blog, to help myself mainly and to see if there are others out there who may benefit from sharing with me.

I am not a professional trader nor is any of the content on this blog designed to be advice or trading tips. I am not here to make money out of you, I will leave that to the sharks that circle you. If we keep making a noise and stick together we may get through this.

I will not always have time to publish daily but I will do my best to kep you informed. Bon Chance mes amis.

No comments: