Tuesday 7 October 2008

Bonjour tout le monde!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Dirk Advocado and I am a useless trader.

This site is dedicated to all those who strive to be free of wage slavery and have a plan but haven't quite made it yet.

Are you sick of all those "successful" people who have 200 years trading experience and have written books and and have bushy beards but no hair on their heads trying to sell you a quick route to riches through their strategy/methodology/foolproof plan?

Or what about the smooth talking shiny faced slick ones who won't try and sell you anything but will show you the tools and still end up taking thousands of pounds from your wallet?

Well no more! Yes I am one of the suckers who was sold a dream! Yes I have been through all those free seminars that sign you up and spit you out! Here I am baring my heart and head to you in the hope that we may together throw off the shackles of financial restraint, embrace the joy of living and maybe, just maybe find out what the hell is going on out there.

I offer you no solutions, no quick plans, no magic formulas, only my experience as a part-time day trader looking to the stars! Welcome to my world.

No comments: